Whether you’re a homeowner looking to renovate your garden path, or a local contractor working on a large industrial project, the selection of materials which we have available is sure to meet your needs. All of our materials are sourced responsibly from a local quarry.
Aggregate Materials, St. Ives & Cambridge
The materials we offer include:
- Sand – Suitable for a range of purposes, we offer soft sand, sharp sand or a 50/50 combination
- Ballast – A combination of sand and stones, this is a common concrete aggregate.
- Gravel – Perfect for garden paths and drives, we offer 10mm gravel, 20 mm gravel or a mix.
- Limestone – An extremely popular construction aggregate, this is available in 20mm or 30mm.
- MOT Type 1 – Pure crushed up stone, this is ideal for a range of purpose such as driveways, roads and pathways.
When you place an order with Ely Skip Hire, we will provide next day delivery to your site. Our drivers can deliver any amount from one tonne to nine tonnes. If you’re based in Cambridge or St Ives and would like to find out more, or place an order for aggregates, please get in touch on 01353649770 to speak to one of the team. Alternatively, you can fill out our online contact form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.Get a quote